Due to new restrictions being put in place by the Welsh Government, we would like to make you aware of what you can expect in The Loft restaurant from Monday 14th September.
• We will not be able to take bookings for more than 6 people from your household or extended household which can be made up of four households joining together for inside service. Children under the age of 11 will not need to be included in the 6.
• Face coverings, while not compulsory, are advised to be worn at all times within the restaurant, apart from when seated.
• Your contact details for NHS Track and Trace will need to be given on booking or upon entry of the restaurant. Your details will be kept for 21 days.
• Social distancing to be followed at all times.
• Please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser provided.
Thank you for your co-operation.